Focus and strengthen mission-critical ideas within your organization.
Typical coaching objectives include:
- Sift through and align strategic ideas to get the most from limited resources.
- Monitor the progress of ideas to ensure they retain their original intent.
- Weed out ineffective ideas before they steal momentum from healthy ones.
Next step: Ask me how to do an idea inventory and idea risk analysis to avoid wasting resources on poorly focused ideas. You may also set up a complimentary coaching session.
Identify and mitigate initiative risks.
Typical workshop or meeting objectives include:
- Conduct idea risk analysis as initiatives are planned and as they progress.
- Assess the idea management culture to identify and mitigate systemic risks.
- Develop team skills in the design and implementation of ideas.
Next step: Talk to me about working with your teams to minimize the risks faced by all good ideas.
Motivate initiative teams to keep their eyes on the big idea.
Typical presentation objectives include:
- Raise awareness of the most common risks encountered by organizational ideas.
- Challenge teams to identify and mitigate risks of current initiatives.
- • Share lessons learned about successful initiatives from research on my book, “Leading Through Ideas.”
Next step: Ask me about a practical and motivational presentation to identify and mitigate risks to initiative or project outcomes.