Define and achieve your vision for yourself.
Typical coaching objectives include:
- Position yourself for success in a new role.
- Clarify and strengthen your approach to leadership.
- Improve communications by looking at yourself through the eyes of others.
Next step: Talk with me about designing a leadership coaching program to fit your preferences, or to set up a complimentary coaching session.
Engage the power of your teams.
Typical workshop or meeting objectives include:
- Identify and neutralize the “elephants in the room” through honest conversations.
- Build collaboration efficiency by focusing on the right things in the right ways.
- Bridge organizational silos through common language and clarified expectations
Next step: Ask me how team coaching can save time and frustration.
Motivate your teams to turn ideas into actions and results.
Typical presentation objectives include:
- Share lessons learned from research on my book, “Leading Through Ideas.”
- Reinforce your leadership philosophy through stories and examples.
- Provide practical tips for increasing the quality of leadership among subordinates.
Next step: Ask me about a practical and motivational presentation to focus your people on your objectives.